Are you a soccer coach? Get your team to juggle to save lives in the OSA World Juggle-a-thon for Nothing But Nets. Help us fight malaria!
Houston Texans, CUSA Crew Juniors, Chiefs FC and many other clubs and teams are juggling to save lives. Is your team?
Part of being a good pro is giving back to your community.
Coach, help us lead by example and teach your players to use their talents to give back. Teams anywhere in the world can take part.
Juggle to Get Better, Juggle to Save Lives.
1. Read to determine if your team will take part.
2. Fill out and submit the form below.
3. Share the OSA World Juggle-a-thon with your team. After you submit the form below you will receive an automated email with directions on how to easily share using our marketing materials.
4. You will receive 2-3 additional marketing emails to share leading up to April 25th; World Malaria Day.
5. Encourage your players to practice their juggling to go for their new record on April 25th!
- Great team bonding
- Character building for players
- Teach players how to use their talents to give back
- Challenge and inspire players to improve their juggling
How it Works as a Team:
Share the marketing emails and encourage your players to participate in OSA World Juggle-a-thon.
Share the marketing emails, encourage your players to participate and host an OSA World Juggle-a-thon party at 6pm your standard time on April 25th. Players can juggle for 10-15 minutes going after their new record, then they play pick up soccer and have a pizza party. This is just an idea.
Feel free to be creative with your OSA World Juggle-a-thon party!
Be sure and take a picture of your team juggling for our post event video.